A Cleanroom or clean room is an environment, typically used in manufacturing or scientific research, that has a low level of environmental pollutants such as dust, airborne microbes, aerosol particles and chemical vapors. More accurately, a cleanroom has a controlled level of contaimination that is specified by the number of particles per cubic meter at a specified particle size. To give perspective, the ambient air outside in a typical urban environment contains 35,000,000 particles per cubic meter in the size range 0.5um and larger in diameter, corresponding to an ISO9 cleanroom, while an ISO1 cleanroom allows no particles in that size range and only 12 particles per cubic meter of 0.3um and smaller.
We kindly needs following information to design your clean room
The structure parts:
1. Panel style:
Metal-face polyurethane core board,
Metal-face rockwool core board (widely used),
Metal-face polystyrene core board (without fire proof),
Metal-Face Honeycomb Core Board,
Metal-Face Plastered Core Board (widely used for ceiling),
Metal-face glass-magnesium core board.
Panel thickness: 50mm,70mm and 100mm
1.Panel Height: according to customer request
2. Door shape and window shape and quantities
3. Ornament material: circle 50 degree, 75 degree, alloy aluminum, silver color or painted color.
4. Layout drawings
5. The house structure: steel structure or ferroconcrete
Air conditioner and air fan parts
1. The technical height(the height between ceiling to girder lower point)
2. Air feeding duct and air sucking duct direction and arrangement
3. The clean grade request, temperature and humidity request, pressure balance request, wind speed request.
4. Air exhaust request and air exhaust quantity request
5. Workers quantity and equipments heat generating amount
6. Air conditioner or air fan brand and style request:
Water cooling or fan cooling?
1.The air shower room specification and material request.
2.The pass box specification and material, technical request.
3.Laminar flow specification and request
4.Weight room specification and request
5. FFU specification and request