Determining trace moisture in substance with Karl Fischer titration method, the reagent which is insoluble in water and the sample which is easily polluting electrode and reagent reaction can be equipped with the corresponding trace moisture samples to determine. Features
1. LCD large screen display, human-machine interface, various parameters input with menu prompt;
2.It has the prompt function of test date, clock, etc and various parameters.
3. Differential detection, automatic error correction;
4. Mixing, determining, printing data by microcomputer automatically.
5. Automatic conversion function between UG water and PPM units.
6. Advanced technology, simple operation, high scientific and technological content. 1.2 Specification
Electrolysis rate: 2.4 mg / min (max)
Measuring range: 3ug ~ 100mg
Resolution ratio: 0.1ug > 1mg H2O≯0.5% (not including the sampling error)
Power supply: AC220V+10%
||2.4 mg / min (max)
||3ug ~ 100mg
||0.1ug > 1mg H2O≯0.5% (not including the sampling error)